Just as I was suffering from a bad writer's block, lovely Vilma threw me a blog challenge! Thanks girl ♥
Because the original challenge is in English, I will write in English too. It's been a while, so be gentle if there occurs grammar or spelling errors of any kind. And because I don't have any new photos for you guys to see, I wanna add some of my favorites that are taken this summer.
THE GROUND RULES
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
1. I think Broadchurch is AWESOME.
2. And so is David Tennant.
3. I'm in love with Scottish accent. Especially Tennant's.
4. And Tom Hiddleston. (so what else is new?)
5. Speaking of Hiddles and Tennant, there are too many things happening this autumn and I'm getting a little impatient! (to avoid too long lists, just check the 'Ill Be Waiting' box from the right)
6. Thanks to mom's nostalgic music moments, I now like to listen to Billy Idol.
7. Nowadays I rarely wear purple, but that doesn't mean I've stopped being all obsessed about the color. I still dream about a house/an apartment, which is decorated thoroughly with PURPLE STUFF.
8. I hate making decisions, because I tend to make very BAD decisions. Not always, but often enough.
9. I have listened to very melancholic music lately (read: Hurts). And now I remember writing almost that same sentence about a year ago.
10. I'm tired, both physically and mentally. Gotta love anemia and seasonal affective disorder.
11. I am more or less frightened about the near future. I have no idea what to do, what I want to do... So YIKES.
1. Who is your favourite artist, meaning a painter or an illustrator or so?
- After seeing "Vincent and The Doctor" I just have to say Vincent Van Gogh.
2. What is your favourite fruit?
- Banana (but ONLY with cold cocoa), fresh pineapple, honeydew, green apples (Golden delicious, NOT Granny Smiths or anything like that), nectarines, plums, grapes... Actually almost any fruit is delicious, except for oranges and mangos.
3. What kind of hair have you always wanted but never dared to try?
- Thoroughly purple hair. I can always get purple highlights, if I just had the time.
4. What do you think about your parents?
- Oh, they're the best. ♥ I love them and I have absolutely no idea what to do without them.
5. How do you feel about your home land?
- Kinda mixed feelings right now. You know, love-hate relationship. Oh, and I also have a love-hate relationship with our seasons. Funny like that.
6. What is your dream apartment/house like?
- Thoroughly colored with different shades of PURPLE and maybe a little black and white here and there. Surprised?
7. Do you cry easily?
- No, but recently I have cried an awful lot. I AM UTTERLY TIRED.
8. A band or artist you secretly like?
- I don't do "secretly liking", but I kind of enjoy this popular song:
9. In what kind of situations it is right for a human to kill an animal?
- I DON'T KNOW. What kind of question is this, Vilma? :D Oh, just kidding. Maybe if the animal is threatening for you and the people you're with at the moment? And since I eat meat and I'm not a hypocrite, I have to say that for food. And when it comes to bugs... Once they get near me, that means JUST ONE TIME, if you know what I mean.
10. When you travel somewhere, do you prefer tourist locations or actual local life?
- I have never traveled further away from Stockholm, so I think that first I'd like to and should see what's going on in the tourist locations and once I have increased my traveling experience I would probably be ready for the actual local life.
11. What does the fox say?
1. Your favorite song at this very moment? (I myself absolutely hate these kind of questions, but my imagination is offline. SORRY.)
2. Do you enjoy being alone and doing stuff by yourself or do you absolutely hate it?
3. Do you prefer some particular season or like all seasons equally?
4. Have you ever been on a date?
5. Do you listen to the lyrics or the beat or both?
6. What do you always forget?
7. How many times have you moved?
8. What's the last song you listened to?
9. What makes you feel wonderful?
10. What question/questions do you love to answer?
11. Do you hate questions like "what's your favorite song/artist/band/book/tv show/movie/actor/actress/etc." just because you can't name just one?
And the challenge goes to...
Now, consider yourselves SERVED. Feel free to translate the questions in Finnish, if English isn't you cup of tea. :)
Savin' up the best for last... This is by far the best after-gig photo ever and one of the best and one of my favorite photos of all time. Quality isn't the greatest because my Nokia Lumia sucks, but I still get the widest smile on my face whenever I look at this. Gracias is awesome. #ELENGI